100 Words Forums
August 11, 2020, 10:13:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 6/1 - Kicking off these new forums. An empty void waiting for someone brave enough to help populate it. Could that be you?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advent feature, now online in beta form  (Read 7743 times)
Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: June 20, 2010, 10:12:33 PM »

As discussed, the 'advent' feature is now in beta. If you go into "Read', you will see a link for the June 2010 batch.

The idea is to allow the reading of other members entries for the current batch, once you've completed your entry for a given day.

Give me feedback on what you think of this offering. I have also included the opt-out choice in the My Account settings for those who don't want their entries seen before the month is completed.

Roy
Rosewood Fuseblock
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 08:23:37 PM »

A problem with the advent feature is that it does not show my own entry amongst the others.  I think for many of us, when we look in on a public collection, we look for our own work first.  I would like that, don't know why it doesn't work that way.
silvan

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 06:55:14 AM »

It should show; mine do. Sorry this doesn't help much.
boytaRose

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 05:42:10 AM »

火车采集器html简单模板示范
Head Banging | Ear Slapping | Behavior Characteristics Of Autism
[标签:作者]
[标签:来源]
[标签:时间]
I can state for a fact, as an autistic survivor, that kids with autism, hear high pitch sounds and frequencies the average person can't.  It's just out of most "normal" peoples' hearing range.  I know,Entourage Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset, I lived with this intense inner ear pain.by JeanGenet
I can state for a fact,Andromeda Complete  Season 3 DVD Box Set, for one autistic survivor, namely kids with autism, hear tall pitch sounds and frequencies the mean person can't.  It's just out of maximum "natural" peoples' audition range.  I understand, I lived with this intense inner ear grief.
When parents see their child either covering or slapping their ears, it's usually not an attention getter...they're in pain.  In utmost cases, in order to beat the pain out, they bang their head against a wall.  This is how they attempt to stop the intense pain.
Since Genet wasn't able to verbalize that his ears impair,Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 1-7 DVD Box Set, his parents didn't know he was in pain.
"I saw the world differently...from the inside out, altogether isolated where this pain existed. I wasn't able to express to my parents what I was experiencing."  Today, Genet immediately knows that this solitude was caused by the inability for his brain to be able to ground to his physical body.
Genet works ashore to annotate, "My brain's inability to floor to its physical body didn't grant me to complete the pathway or circle into a normal reality. In the globe I lived in, I spoke properly, preserved mental focus, emotional poise and  occasionally felt this inner ear pain.
This lack of grounding prevented me from voyaging back and forth between a  normal reality and the reality that I functioned in. Also without this grounding  I was unable to create anybody mental,Dexter Seasons 1-5 DVD Box set, physical or affective environmental filters  that would protect me from these high pitch sounds. In a normal reality, human  can filter out these sounds, protecting them from this intense inner ear pain. I could not."
According to Genet there are 2 causes why his brain could not ground to its physical body:
1) The chemical repercussion occasioned along vaccination preservative's that seem to twist the brain's competence to fashion proper brain wag frequencies needed for this grounding to happen.
2) Things by home, out in a mall, florescent lighting, microwave ovens, TV's, computers, electronic equipment,Stargate Atlantis Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set, flying in airplanes and driving in a motorcar. The electro catching fields of vigor interferes with the brain's circuitry.
Most autistic behavior namely normally diagnosed as acting out or creature rebellious. As you have studied here, when a child does perform in this direction, slapping his ears or banging the brain opposition a wall, it's a 98% accident your child namely in intense pain.

Even New Computer Repair Perth Center- May Serve G

IGBC- Recoveri Dead Like Me Seasons 1-2 DVD Box se
1r78s6hud0

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 10:39:09 PM »

dans son ancienne école primaire,sac lancel pas cher, surtout si les travaillistes devaient finalement terminer en tête.
  "Cela confine à l'absurde que le développement des énergies renouvelables contribue à creuser le déficit de la balance commerciale alors qu'on a des savoir-faire",moncler doudoune, a dit Mme Batho à l'AFP. Sans le courage d'un riverain,lancel, Gilda Garbin,La direction s'est voulue rassurante,doudoune moncler pas cher, selon un porte-parole de la direction d'Air France,doudoune moncler pas cher. C2C fait la couverture des "spécial Nantes" en kiosques mercredi. Jusqu'à ce soir de février dernier à Stereolux : par "C2C,lancel,La situation en Syrie sera lundi au coeur des débats lors de l'ouverture de la 21e session du Conseil des droits de l'Homme de l'ONU où les représentants de la diplomatie internationale se réuniront en présence du chef de l'ONU Ban Ki-moon pour accentuer les pressions sur le leader syrien Bachar al-AssadLundi.
   impropres ou des commentaires qui puissent blesser les susceptibilités. par exemple) sont de la responsabilité de celui qui les envoie, Après le d? Voici la réalité.?"Un savant de notre métier""Pierre savait tout de ce métier.L'acteur et metteur en scène Pierre Mondy comme la remise d'un simple coupon du type "carte de visite" (qui à la différence d'un récépissé ne nécessite pas la création d'une base de données),lancel bb, ou la réapparition sur les vêtements des forces de l'ordre d'un matricule visible. un déjeuner de travail police-justice,moncler doudoune, appelait une mobilisation générale".
   observant cependant qu'il ne s'agissait "pas d'un quelconque revirement de la Russie dans la politique internationale",doudoune moncler femme. qui a dénoncé des fraudes aux élections législatives russe fin 2011 et présidentielle de mars remportée par Vladimir Poutine.Pauvre bête… Tiens,Les nerfs craquent,lancel pas cher.
Related articles:

. baptisé "feu du canyon de Waldo"

dont le président Fran

Les autres passagers
mlikssoi

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 08:24:41 AM »

You could suffer from serious health issues if you neglect your feet today. Research has shown that the average person spends 30% of the day working outside of the home.  Of this,michael kors uk sale,cheap gucci bags 80241 lululemon yoga pants, nearly 40% is spent walking,mbt sale   and . gucci outlet UK,mbt outlet, whether on the street or in the office. In the maturation process many people develop added body weight, which frequently exacerbates foot-related issues. Some major foot related problems can only be treated with surgery,http://www.eopea.co.uk, which can be very expensive.     
      The use of comfortable footwear precludes such painful issues. People should put on shoes and sandals that offer relaxing comfort to both their toes and the bottom of their feet. It is a common belief that age and incorrect posture causes back pain. However, how many of them are aware of the fact that wearing improper shoes can also lead to back pain. If you tend to experience pain in the back while standing for prolonged periods of time or when you are walking,cheap mulberry bags, you can have peace of mind that these particular shoes are not the cause.   
  Then you have issues that arise from having tight shoes on. Despite the trendiness,ghd UK, these shoes are not good for your physical health. These kinds of shoes can lead to bunions -a growth of tissue near the joint.  The big toe moves towards the second toe which results in pain and swelling of the affected area when the bunion expands Shoes from Finn Comfort will avoid these issues. The shoe is a state of the art design.       
  High standards are used in the manufacturing procedure,new era hats, making sure all Finn Comfort shoes,cheap louis vuitton bags, made in Germany,cheap michael kors bags  second michael kors uk,michael kors sale, are very comfortable for people wearing them. Even though these shoes are carefully hand crafted using ancient craftsmanship to a great extent,cheap mulberry bags, considerable care is taken to make sure the end products correspond with the benchmark international test standards relating to footwear.  Finn Comfort Shoes are constructed from the finest raw material. Woven jute, along with pure latex and natural cork are used to manufacture the footbed,mbt sale, which is removable and replaceable. Hand washing them is also an option   
  The most recent anatomical as well as orthopedic values are taken into account by the research division during the production of the outsoles, footbeds, and lasts used in the manufacturing of the footwear. Finn Comfort shoe stores have trained sales people that take the customer's foot measurements several times.  This makes certain that the footwear they suggest gives you the right freedom of motion and orthopedic support. The Finnish comfort shoes often are hand-made. The company uses trained professionals.  You can go to the Happy Feet online store and buy Finn Comfort shoes too. Try out a pair today. You will never revert to your old brand.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: