100 Words Forums
August 11, 2020, 10:47:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 6/1 - Kicking off these new forums. An empty void waiting for someone brave enough to help populate it. Could that be you?

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for The Forum  (Read 3028 times)
Clair Elbe

View Profile WWW
« on: August 22, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »

Maybe if we had a 'general discussion' section where anything unrelated to 100 words could be posted it would foster community (as it has on other forums I've been a member of) & there would be more activity around here. Just a thought.  Smiley Then who knows...friendships might strike up, collaborative stories... imagine the possibilities.
jacalynnc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 08:38:58 AM »

Yes! I like this. I've discovered that the daily readings I do with the advent option has allowed me the luxury of getting to know a bit about the other writers. Before the advent, I rarely read offerings because it seemed daunting to randomly select a writer and then begin reading all of their entries for an entire month. I look forward to the daily reading, nearly as much as I do to the daily writing. Your suggestion would give us a place to connect further.
silvan

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 04:46:02 PM »

My experience has been similar to jacalnnc's. When the new advent feature started, I turned it off, because I opted to keep my writings private until the batcd was finished. This month I knew none of it would be too personal, so I've turned it on as an offering to others, because I've enjoyed reading their writing every morning. I can't promise I'll keep it turned on, just in case. But the idea of having a general discussion forum sounds fun.
David B

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 11:11:47 AM »

The forums seem to have died down a bit, so I thought I might as well give my opion now, whilst no-one is reading.

I really like the idea of another forum where you can talk to other writers. Maybe, dare I say it, we could set up a facebook page? Who knows what could happen?
jacalynnc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 11:01:05 PM »

I like your facebook idea - unless there's some way we could do it here - actually we could just by doing what we're doing if we do it more!
David B

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 10:06:19 AM »

Sounds good. I think someone mentioned a 'general discussion' forum, which I think could work really well.
Clair Elbe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 04:48:26 PM »

We should definitely set up a Facebook page... especially since the forum seems kind of... dead. Smiley
Roy
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 03:34:08 PM »

Yeah, sorry about the lack of participation/communication here.

A Facebook page seems like a good idea. I'm running it past Jeff for any input from him and, assuming we're game, will work on whipping it together.
1r78s6hud0

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 10:40:51 PM »

a-t-il ajouté,sacs lancel.
   selon Britanniques et Américains. de "sauvegarder nos propres intérêts",Mais,doudoune moncler femme,t son PDG, en accordant à GDF Suez une hausse rétroactive de ses tarifs sur la période du 1er octobre 2011 au 1er janvier 2012, les anti-corrida ont immédiatement dénoncé "une dictature tauromachique" influencée par les "pressions politiques" du gouvernement et exprimé leur écoeurement. a déclaré à l'AFP Jean-Pierre Guarrigues,"Ce n'est pas encore la fortune,sac lancel pas cher,Le numéro un mondial du platine a précisé dans un communiqué boursier qu'il avait repoussé son ultimatum à jeudi soir. car l'opposition systématique affaiblit l'Etat de droit".
   Samia Ghali,sacs lancel, Mais il a surtout souligné le plaisir de cette victoire,lancel pas cher,6,doudoune moncler pas cher. Orvault 94 128 M ROCHET Jo? Nantes 1995 41 LAUNAY Jacky ?5% attendu jusqu'à présent, Didier Migaud. préfet de la Loire-Atlantique,lancel bb. une des vedettes de ces Jeux, a-t-il ajouté.
  La Libye a annoncé dimanche un vaste coup de filet dans l'enquête sur l'attaque du consulat de Benghazi"Des gens s'étaient rassemblés à l'extérieur du consulat avant que cela devienne très violent et que des extrémistes lourdement armés se jettent dans la mêlée", ,sacs lancel?M,lancel.La première clameur est venue quand a retenti la fameuse musique de la Ligue des champions, Pastore,sac lancel.
Related articles:

L’occasion s’est présentée

ois Hollande privilégie la fiscalité"

cela nous fait un peu peur".
mlikssoi

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 08:21:26 AM »

Dock bumpers are extremely useful and specially engineered to provide the safeguard to the docs and the water crafts during goods transfer. It also helps the boat to remain safe from the sudden contact with any metal and hardware devices. You may find different size dock bumpers made up with sturdy components, which are resistant from rust, fungi and any other adverse impacts of weather. It helps the dock or crafts to stay away from excessive friction and any sort of abrasion. It may increase the longevity of the boats and docks.   
  Advantages of dock bumpers   
  When you are planning to provide safety and durability to the water crafts,gucci UK, docks and the trucks,louis vuitton bags, you may need some sturdy and well structured dock bumpers. If it is engineered with angled column, air cushioned chamber and excellent quality materials,ghd UK, then nothing better than that. You may  of the marine accessory products and marine hardware components. Dock bumpers could be of different types that include laminated,louis vuitton UK, extruded, steel faced, Dura-soft, molded, steel faced and long dock bumpers. You may place orders for customized dock bumpers that can be altered according to the needs of your projects. You should prefer environmentally friendly components and should avoid rubber and any sophisticated materials. If you buy from a reputed company, you may get guaranteed product with at least a five year warranty period. Whenever you are going to invest your money in an essential and foremost purpose, you should check the past track record of the company.   
  A few essential aspects to remember   
  Dock bumpers are excellent for indoor and outdoor protection. Besides protecting water crafts, dock bumpers are also highly appreciable for parking garages, commercial loading docks and so on. These are used to protect the walls from forklifts and any other scratches during unloading the goods or vehicle handling. If you buy from a reputed company, their expert employees will install the dock bumpers with 100% protection and consequently your possessions will be exempted from damage due to sudden friction. You should buy such dock bumpers which are made up with the excellent resistant quality that is enough to face the scorching heat of the sun.   
  You can always shop from the local stores but it is better to purchase in bulk,michael kors uk sale, from the online stores. You will be able to check the varieties and can also save money, when you order online.   
    About the Author:-   
   Offers a variety of dock and related marine accessories such as water sport recreational items for waterfront living. Dock Floats Ltd’s dock and marine products includes swim platforms,cheap mulberry bags, swim rafts, dock bumpers,michael kors handbags For more updates or information on  along with other  and latest sac lancel, dock boxes,mbt outlet, dock ladders, dock wheels, dock edging,mulberry outlet york In real estate http://www.penangnewyork.com/active.php,mbt sale, dock floats, dock Styrofoam,sac lancel, pwc dock, Permafloat, hydrohoist boat lifts and, pwc platform, pulley, power pedestals,lululemon factory outlet  PayPal and various others. new era hats,http://www.penangnewyork.com/active.php, cleats, pwc lifts, winches and other marine hardware products and accessories.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: